Why V-75 Traders Fail
“Why Do V-75 Traders Fail?” should be the number one question every Newbie (new or inexperienced trader) should ask before trading Volatility Index 75.
There are numerous reasons why Volatility Index 75 (V-75) traders fail in their attempt to make (consistent) profit. Some of these reasons will be discussed in this article.
(You can use Volatility Index 75 Scalper, Scalper 2, Scalper 3, Scalper 4, Mulilo, Iyanu and Zuri strategy for scalping V75).
For your Bitcoin Transactions, think LUNO … hit the link to sign up https://www.luno.com/invite/KQRSXS
The Market Price: Forex Currency Price
- Greed: Man is naturally born with some level of greed in him. Most V-75 traders place trades with an intention to double their account balance in few hours.
However, this marks the beginning of greed. And as time goes on, anxiety set in if the account doubling target is not met on time.
To further hasten the process, more trade positions are opened, or the lot size of subsequent positions are increased.
At the end of the day, the account will eventually be blown (account loss).
- Lack of Adequate Skill/Knowledge: It takes two to four years for one to get University degree. Similarly, acquisition of adequate trading skills can not be achieved overnight.
Trading Volatility Index 75 is a serious business which requires constant research and study.
In my research work, I have come to a conclusion that if V-75 price will move up (buy/go long) by 50 points, price will first retrace down for about 80 points before eventually going up.
The need to give retracement allowance for every single trade can not be over-emphasized.
- Over-trading: This is the act of opening too many positions more than the account can handle.
Many V-75 traders are guilty of this, and it blows account easily. There is a general school of thought that Newbies may only open 0.01 lot for every $500 account balance.
This implies that the maximum lot size to be opened on a $1,000 account balance for a Newbie will ideally be a total 0.02 lots.
Other reasons are;
- The use of big lots on small account.
- Having the idea that a trend will last forever.
- Holding on to a loosing trade
- Revenge Trading
7. No stop loss.
8. Poor Risk Management
9. Poor Money Management
(Broker: Alpari … https://alpari.com/en/?partner_id=1244646)
(Broker: Exness … https://www.exness.com/a/t0q1u0q1)
(Broker: FXTM… http://forextime.com/?partner_id=4806145)
One Reply to “Why V-75 Traders Fail”
Thank you guys your staff is very helpful will comeback with the results on the stratey