Mega-Smash Strategy is a price action strategy that will assist Forex and Volatility Index traders on how to make profits when trading Forex and Volatility Index.
This strategy uses only 21 exponential moving average to identify price trend. You will need no other indicator for this strategy.
Mega Smash strategy will give you 80% chances of success when you use it to trade V75, EURUSD, XAUUSD and other assets.
However, the ideal time frame for this strategy is 15 mins time frame.
You can use this strategy to trade Forex currencies, XAUUSD, Volatility index, NASDAQ 100, Step Index, Boom and Crash index.
For your Bitcoin Transactions, think LUNO … hit the link to sign up https://www.luno.com/invite/KQRSXS
How to setup your chart:
1: Open a fresh chart on the 15 mins time frame.
2: Activate the period separator on the chart
3: Using vertical lines, separate the day period into six 4-hour periods (place the vertical lines on 4:00, 8:00, 12:00, 16:00 and 20:00 time marks respectively).
Starting with the first 4-hour period as our reference point, we will identify and mark support and resistance zones for the remaining five 4-hour periods.
4: Place horizontal lines on the closing price of the last candle bars before the first two separators (closing price of candles before and at the end of the first 4-hour period at 0:00 and 4:00)
The Box in the image below shows price rose from the bottom (point A) to the top (point B) of the first 4 hour period of the day.
The next step is to locate the Support zone in the next 4-hour period for the previous Bullish run.
5: Divide the box into two parts, 1 and 2.
Since we have a Bullish run from point A to B, we will have our support line at lower area (in the middle of box 2).
6: Divide box 2 into two parts and mark the divider as support line/zone for the previous Bullish run from point A to B.
Use Rectangle shape to mark the support line on the next 4 hour period.
Remove all horizontal lines.
Repeat steps 4 to 6 for subsequent 4-hour periods.
Place horizontal lines on closing price of candles before separators.
Divide Box into two.
Since we have a Bearish run from point B to C, and the box B – C is small, you will mark the upper half as your resistance zone (no need to divide it further into two).
Remove all horizontal lines and repeat steps 4 to 6 for the remaining 4-hour periods.
7. Load 21 Exponential Moving average on the chart (yellow colour).
8. Connect the midpoints of the support and resistance zones with trendlines (aqua colour).
- If price jumps, breaks and closes above the resistance zone, Buy.
- However, if price falls, breaks and closes below the support zone, Sell.
- If price sneaks downward between a support and a resistance zone, Bearish trend may develop from that point.
- However, if price sneaks upward between a resistance and a support zone, Bullish trend may develop from that point.
- If the Yellow Moving Average crosses above the Aqua trend lines, this may signal the start of a Bullish trend.
- On the other hand, If the Yellow moving average crosses down on the Aqua trend lines, this may signal the start of a Bearish trend.
- In a Bullish trend, if price drops on the support zone and bounces, leaving a spike (Bullish pin bar) against the support zone, then the Bullish trend may continue.
- On the contrary, in a Bearish trend, if price jumps to hit the resistance zone and drops, leaving a spike (Bearish pin bar) against the resistance zone, then the Bearish trend may continue.
- If price breaks and close above the Range high of the previous 4-hour period, Buy.
- On the other hand, if price breaks and close below the Range low of the previous 4-hour period, Sell.
V100 15 MINS 19TH JUNE 2020
V75 15 MINS 19TH JUNE 2020
V75 15 MINS 20TH JUNE 2020
XAUUSD 15 MINS 20TH JUNE 2020
V75 15 MINS 28TH JUNE 2020
V100 15 MINS 28TH JUNE 2020
V100 15 MINS 30TH JUNE 2020
V75 15 MINS 30TH JUNE 2020
BOOM 1000 15 MINS 30TH JUNE 2020:
V75 15 MINS 3RD JULY 2020:
V100 15 MINS 3RD JULY 2020:
BOOM 1000 15 MINS 3RD JULY 2020:
V75 15 MINS 17 AUGUST 2020:
XAUUSD 15 MINS 17 AUGUST 2020:
EURUSD 15 MINS 17 AUGUST 2020:
(Broker: Alpari … https://alpari.com/en/?partner_id=1244646)
(Broker: Exness … https://www.exness.com/a/t0q1u0q1)